 General / 12773
  Re: 2000 sets now on-line @ LEGO.com

(...) There isn't anything new in the "Advanced" section. Try looking at System or Belville; I saw some new sets in those categories. Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 sets now on-line @ LEGO.com

"JS" == Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes: (...) MM> I was checking out the LEGO.com site and noticed that the new 2000 MM> line LEGOs are now listed in the catalog. This includes the MM> Soccer, Town, Technic and Star Wars (I didn't check (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)