 General / 12750
12749  |  12751
Subject:
Thanks to all who voted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 05:09:32 GMT

I'd just like to thank everyone who voted my site to become the "Cool Lego
Site of The Week" once again and to those who didn't vote but sent me feedback
about it.
I hope everyone enjoyed the fortress as much as I did putting it together even
though it took many days for it to be completed and the result didn't come out
at all what I wanted it to be.
As for my next creations?  There won't be any.  At least for a long while.
You definitely will not see anything from Pirates or Castle again since I've
accomplished being complete in both of them, sold all the sets and none of the
new sets aren't worth picking up.  They're too juniorized.

--Dan