 General / 12687
    My parents are finally supporting my hobby! —Greg Majewski
   Hello everyone, I think my parents have finally started to support my hobby, because I got a package with "the rattle" today for the first time in 3 or 4 years. Well, that's all. Merry Christmas! Greg Majewski (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My parents are finally supporting my hobby! —John Matthews
   Congratulations Greg, and tell your father I said hi! :) Build On! John Matthews P.S. I got a few boxes with the 'rattle' too! Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FnBnI8.61s@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)