 General / 12683
Re: Fibblesnork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 17:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Kane writes:
Fibblesnork really seems to be stagnating; anybody have any idea when it
will be updated again, if ever?

Mike, I take it you mean the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide when you say
"Fibblesnork"?

  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

There might be a Star Wars section going in soon.

--Todd

We might also start Underground because I scanned those figures for my Minifig
Generator and AucZILLA use. Updating Castle too is tempting but would take quite
a bit of time.

-Suz.