 General / 12670
Re: Aus service packs and goodbye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:09:12 GMT

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, Braith Garden (<3863AD2D.6210BC13@mech.uwa.edu.au>)
wrote at 17:28:13

No longer available:

Hmmm.

I've just built several of the new sets, and one of the things that
struck me about the *other* contents of the boxes was the total absence
of any in box catalogues, or service leaflets.

The service info will be dealt with by LEGOdirect, I imagine. But the in
box catalogues will be sadly missed.

Unless they just hadn't been printed in time for the first run of new
sets. We can hope.

--
Tony Priestman