 General / 12613
  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) That's the canonical cannon joke, so don't anyone else tell it here please. As to liking disliking South Park, I'm too old or too smart to like it, not sure which. I just think calling the parka guy Kenny is funny. I don't see that as (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) I know, and I apologize. Just a gut anti-South Park reaction. (...) I guess I'm just leery of naming any part of my Lego collection after any part of the show. I suppose if The Will of the People christens it "Kenny" I can't really complain--I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)