 General / 12596
    Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569 —James Brown
   (...) Ditto. One of the guys in my office is Southpark crazy, so I thought it might have some merit, but upon watching a couple episodes, concluded: "it's just stupid." (IMHO, of course) James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569 —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) I agree. I saw a few episodes, some parts are funny, but most of it is just gross. Give me humor over crudeness any day. Scott "None of my arctic minifigs are named Kenny" Sanburn ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)