 General / 12556
Re: Set #4276 query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:10:07 GMT

There was a 2146 freestyle set that had a red case, 801 pieces, three main
compartments with dividers and three yellow 16X32 base plates for covers.

It also has one egg shaped tree.

If this is similar then the 2146 set was a Kmart only set that retailed for
$29.99 and went on sale at Christmas for $15.00.

Rose

James Brown wrote in message ...
Does anyone know the MSRP of this set?  It's a Freestyle set with 801 • pieces
(counting the case?) and a storage box.

I've gotten the very rare (in Edmonton, anyway) FOTW - I picked 4 of these • up
for ~$15.00 CAD each.  Now, if I knew the MSRP, I'd know how MUCH of a FOTW • it
was...

;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/