 General / 12531
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) We (rest of the world) are probably pretty ignorant of what went on in World War II as it relates to Denmark. I wonder what TLC chairman KKK's father (GKC) and grandfather Ole witnessed in the war. Perhaps what they saw when Nazi Germany (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) That's 'cause you're listening to Wagner. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I have been thinking along these same lines. One curiosity is the Playmobil set I noticed the other day at a TRU. Playmobil actually made a small Civil War set. I believe it had one soldier from each side, a confederate flag and sevel guns & (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)