 General / 12429
  Vintage Wheel Set 021

I am new to collecting Lego. I played with them a lot as a child, but now want to collect as an adult. Anyhow, I came across a large amount of old sets (Gears, Small vehicles, Windows and Doors, Building sets, etc.) There is one set that I cannot (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Vintage Wheel Set 021

I have this set at home. I believe its complete (but can't be 100% sure, since its older than I am). I will let you know what is in it. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Summers wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)