 General / 12369
  Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?

(...) Yup- trans yellow visors in the a wing and b wing sets. Chris (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Fantastic!

(...) This great news! A new visor color. Other than brown, this is the first new trans-color for visors we've had in quite a long time isn't it? The trans-yellow color is certainly more faithful to the films and I'm glad to see that TLG is paying (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)