 General / 12202
  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

I hate to be a "me too"... But it really was a nice surprise. Even my wife were excited when I told her that we received a card from France. Thank you Emmanuel! Wishing you a merry Christmas also! =Hari= Eric Brouwer wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

Hari Wiguna wrote... (...) Yeah, me too... Although I also hate musical cards since they're really not that musical, normally out of tune and squeeky. However, Emmanuel and Emilie was nice enough (or maybe just lucky) to send me a broken card. Heh, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

(...) Mine was "broken" too, from shipping. I opened it, and flicked the electronic's area of the card with my finger a few times, and it started playing. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)