 General / 12191
  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

I agree. We also received our Christmas card from Emmanuel. What more can you say about someone that finds you great deals AND sends you a singing Christmas card. Thanks Emmanuel, Rose and Eric Eric Brouwer wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

Emmanuel, You and DYA are the greatest!! Thanks so much for all your great deals and the wonderful card. For anyone who has not done busines with DYA, I can attest that it is one of the most professional yet personal companies that I have ever done (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

(...) I was also very pleased to find a Christmas card from Emmanuel. Emmanuel and DYA Rock! A merry Christmas to you all! -Michael 123 (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)