 General / 12183
  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) - (...) Shiri, I hope you are right. So far my little girl is showing some interest in lego. I am a little worried that she isn't interested enough. Although my wife encourages me by reminding me she is only 10 months old. ;-) Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) LOL! :-D Thanks for making my day! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

In lugnet.general, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) LOL too! Give her time, Steve, and she probably won't need very much, with your encouragement... my just-turned-two-year-old has lots of Primo and Duplo, and she continually asks to "build a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)