 General / 12148
  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) modifying (...) Hear, hear! The FX-Star Patroller was one of my largest sets as a child; it influenced years of my own spaceship creation. (And just take a look at the parts that went into those lasers on the bow of the ship... around 13 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) Ooh. I love the FX-Star Patroller. Naji and James, you might enjoy reading an extended ramble I wrote that mentions #6931, among other wonderful sets of that era (particularly the Gamma-V Laser craft). (URL) "Float on a river, forever and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)