 General / 12134
12133  |  12135
Subject:
How to make old white legos clean again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:13:48 GMT

Hi everybody...   I'm looking for advice!!??   Does any one have a good way
(that doesn't ruin the lego)  to make old dirty looking white bricks look new
again?  does bleach work?  etc...    please let us all know if you have a good
way to do it!!

Thanks,
Dan