 General / 12125
  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I have a few comments on this theme as a mother of a 3 3/4 year old that likes to play with LEGO. The town jr. sets are easier for him to put together but they are very unstable when compared to the older sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I thank you, Rose for your wonderful insight. It pleases me to know that a parent or two out there agree with me. It really doens't matter to me who the company belittles it self for, it just the sake of the fact that it is belittling its own (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)