 General / 1207
Re: New 1999 catalog images.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:20:30 GMT

Eric Brok wrote in message ...

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36699c8d.85210180@lugnet.com>...

(snip)

X-Wing? 7128 - thos etriangular things on front - exact same size as
traffic signs?

That's LEGO at it's best: when I first saw the brown triangles on the Star
Wars bikes, I thought it looked fine but was a typical 'single purpose'
piece. But as it turns out, it's a traffic sign on a bike!

Eric

Also, anyone noticed that the yellow Episode I spaceship seems to have a
typical Town Jr. baseplate ( A two-level trailer plate).

Eric