 General / 12046
  Article in the Globe and Mail

Saturday's Globe and Mail newspaper had a 3/4-page article on Lego, including an interview with some kids about "theme" Lego vs. Freestyle and other things we discuss here a lot. I tried to copy the URL but it was as long as your arm, so the easiest (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)