 General / 12024
12023  |  12025
Subject:
Station For 4559 (& minor fotw)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:05:35 GMT

My daughter's school project this term is transport, so we've been
playing with our 9v trains quite a bit. At the weekend we got around to
thinking about building a station. The main trains we are using right
now are 2 4559s we have (4558 in the post), so we want a station which
matches that colour scheme. Right now the plan is to botch together a
number of 6479 Emergency Response Centers (RES-Q). This ideal as it
comes in the correct colour and has platform blocks.

See the 6479 at:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?ID=776&r=1

4 Questions:
1. Has anyone else done this?
2. Any better ideas?
3. Any other good yellow an black stations out there?
4. Does anyone have a spare 6479 (need not be complete) or just the
"bay" window from that set?

FOTW
4563 Load N' Haul Railroad for UKP3 (~$5). It has no box, and I doubt it
is complete... but still a good find. toot toot!

Scott A