 General / 11914
Re: LEGO Acronyms (Was: Excuse me, but what are 'BURPS'?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:24:05 GMT

That's the only one I can never remember. :)  (although helpful people here
have told me what it is before)

--

Paul Davidson

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message
We should email Derek Schinn and ask him to update the list.

What's the canonical definition of SPUD?  Single purpose useless
decoration?

In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
It has neither POOP nor SPUD, two of the three acronyms I see here the • most
often.

--

Paul Davidson

Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:FMJIwH.DK3@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Stuart Curtis writes:
Hi there,
   Can someone please tell me what 'BURPS' are?

looks like it's time to drag out the Acronyms page again.. come one, • come
all..

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/rtlspeak.txt