 General / 119
    Lugnet Suggestion —Roby Sherman
   I was just browsing through the Set Inventories section of Lugnet and came up with a thought. Wouldn't it be nifty if after you jumped into a particular set, printed all of the pieces necessary to build the set/what it has in it and THEN have a link (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet Suggestion —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oh, yes, definitely agreed. Everything you see up at www.lugnet.com, except for the /news/ section, will all be *radically* changing over the next 2-6 months. And all for the better. --Todd (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet Suggestion —Richard Dee
   (...) better. It gets better? It already is the best Lego sight around! How can that be possible? I know of the changes due, I just felt like heaping praise! ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)