 General / 11887
  new groups idea

we should have a lugnet.minifig for discussing minifigs, customisation etc etc also a lugnet.brick for discussing things like: where can i get more xxx? which sets come with xxx? does xxx come in color xxx? etc -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new groups idea

(...) ...~ i'm all for it!! great idea, jonathan! ~ are you reading this todd? i think this is the third time i've en this suggestion in the past three months! (...) .. ~ also a good idea. these types of posts end up in ,build, or .general, or even (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new groups idea

(...) It is all over the net. (...) I have not been so fortunate to receive any in my sets. My catalogs only show bricks. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Mike (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new groups idea

(...) I second the motion! lugnet.minifig should be elementary! -Shiri (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new groups idea

(...) And I third the motion, but for very selfish reasons. That is because I don't like minifigs. I build only in the classic (HO) scale, where minifigs have no function. Eliminating minifig discussions from lugnet.general sounds great to me! Gary (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)