 General / 11883
Re: my take on the 2000 leaks controversy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:08:38 GMT

The rule of thumb as proposed by some appears to be that we should pretend
the 2000 Lego doesn't even exist until 2002 rolls around. ;)

--

Paul Davidson

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message
Here is what I believe to be the rules about posting:
1.if it is from a 2000 consumer catalog anywhere in the world it is ok
2.if it is on the lego website, accessable from the lego main page
somehow then it is ok
3.if it is on the lego website but not accessable from the main lego
page somehow (i.e. it is hidden) then it is not ok
4.if it is from a vendors catalog then it is not ok
5.if it is from another source (e.g. a TRU employee) then it will be
delt with on a case by case basis.

todd, anything to add/correct?

--
Jonathan Wilson