 General / 1186
Re: Scans of 6455 on my Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 11:49:50 GMT

Matthew Verdier writes:
Hello all!

I just got back from the Imagination Center and have scanned in some
pictures of the 1999 set 6455 "Space Simulation Station".  The packaging of
the set is a bit new.  Haven't ever seen Lego do this before.

http://www.GeoCities.com/CapeCanaveral/2738/mjvlego.html

Matthew Verdier

The packaging is the same as "Town Jr."

Alan