 General / 11777
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:15:58 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Scott-A wrote:

3 Points

1. Well, I'm not surprised. By speaking to "LUGNet" Brad appears to think he is
speaking to only US AFOL's.

I don't see how you get that out of Brad's message.  Specifically, he said:

LEGO
Direct embraces all the company+IBk-s direct-to-consumer efforts on a global
basis, both on- and off-line: Shop@Home, our Internet presence(s), e-commerce,
LEGO clubs worldwide, community building activities, and more.

Sounds fairly world-wide to me.

Steve