 General / 11712
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:59:57 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Tony Kilaras <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote:
ordering will be great. On the other hand, it will cause the demise of the
auctions and parts sellers, who are some of the biggest AFOLers as well as
truly reputable people.

The demise of auctions? Gee, how sad. What's next, reasonable prices? ;)

I'd gladly close my auction's door for bulk ordering.  I doubt
anyone will have to, though, simply because I don't see them being
able to do bulk ordering to fit every single AFOL's needs or wants.

Still, it would be cool to be able to order 100/500/1000 of some
parts.  I bet rebursting would become common, or maybe group orders,
if there are high minimum orders.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

I concur. do you think that TLG would go to the trouble to help the guy who
wants 1 old 4.5v train rubber ring?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com