 General / 11694
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:21:01 GMT

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message
news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com...
To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere:

<snip>

Happy Holidays. And Play Well.

- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct
legodirect@lego.com

These that I've just read are unbelievingly wonderful. I hope you won't
forget there are Lego fans living outside of Central/Western Europe and USA,
and made the thing available to all of us..:-)

Your Welcome,

Selçuk Göre (from Turkey)
sgore@superonline.com

~30000 Bricks
~200 Sets

Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
These that I've just read are unbelievingly wonderful. I hope you won't
forget there are Lego fans living outside of Central/Western Europe and USA,
and made the thing available to all of us..:-)

Your Welcome,

Selçuk Göre (from Turkey)
sgore@superonline.com

At the risk of sounding like a me too post, I'd like to go right along
with Selçuk on this one. *Please* don't forget the rest of the world in
your initiatives.
--
Tony Priestman