 General / 11674
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 05:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
My one wish? Let me put my money where my mouth is. I've shot off about
how your sites can be improved in the past. Put me (and the firm I work
for) to the test. Late summer? We may be able to help you accelerate
that date.
Excellent suggestion.  I can't help but think that ldraw technology
is necessary for the parts ordering system.  This would prevent them
from using proprietary technology which may have held up this in the past.

There are alot of web developers that happen to be AFOL's.

KL