 General / 11651
    Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Richard Franks
    33rdly, I'd like to say a HUGE hello and welcome! Christmas has come early this year!! I am finding it hard to be composed.. words which describe me are: exited, happy, amazed, hopeful, joyful, inspired, gladdened, and I'm not too ashamed to admit, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Richard Franks
   PPS. Are the train windows in the FUTBOL buses and the ressurection of Castle the result of reading our online wishes, or just coincidence? :) :) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)