 General / 1161
1160  |  1162
Subject:
Scout trooper faces--what I think is under the helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 23:38:10 GMT

Page 9 of the catalog shows Darth stage-diving onto some scout troopers or something--but one of
the trooper helmets isn't on quite right.  It looks like the "visor" is actually printed on the
minifig head.  But will they have smiles?  Hmmmm...

Derek