 General / 11581
  Re: Your Resumes

I'll agree to that. Here in Atlanta, the tech job market is pretty tight and employers want both technically knowledgeable people with good outside interests. I've always had a short Hobbies section on my resume and it's gotten me in the door on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Your Resumes

When just coming out of college and looking for a job, I tried to highlight the leadership aspects of my extracuricular activities. I would still do so. I also agree that presenting the appearance of a well rounded person is valuable. Another (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)