 General / 11569
  Has anyone even SEEN bucket 4285? Tub 4291? In the US?

The Lego website has shown a smaller BASIC bucket, 4285, for months and months. They put it on the site at the same time that they put info about the 4288 up. 4288 is available everywhere I look, but I have YET to find 4285. Has anyone seen one yet? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone even SEEN bucket 4285? Tub 4291? In the US?

(...) Similarly, has anyone else noticed how the North American catalog is out-dated (or maybe just limited)? Look under Mindstorms. It appears they haven't updated it since last Christmas. Hmm. What's that 9747, "Robotics Invention Systems"? Steve (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)