 General / 11525
    LEGO Ability = College Admissions? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    This appeared in our university paper today. I thought you all might find it of interest--sorry about the size of the scans (c.250K altogether). Only in Noo Yawk... (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Ability = College Admissions? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) about my LEGO obsession in my college app essays--maybe it'll give me an edge :) --Bram (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)