 General / 11500
    Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic? —Gary R. Istok
   Someone in a post about the 2000 dealer catalog fiasco mentioned lugnet.announce as being more widely read than lugnet.general. Is that true? I would tend to think that lugnet.general was the most widely read. I rarely read the others, because it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic? —James Brown
   (...) That was me. (sort of - see below) (...) I don't think .announce gets more widely read, particularly, but I imagine it gets more exposure. I subscribe to .announce (and a couple other groups) by e- mail, and I suspect lots of other people do (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)