 General / 11462
  S@H?

what is S@H? a web site? if so whats the address? cheers. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.service)

  Re: S@H?

Goto (URL) and look for the LSAH special link. -Rob. Richard Schuit <richuit@itfusion.com.au> wrote in message news:FMF359.IqK@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.service)

  Re: S@H?

To answer your question (which I don't think I did in the last post), S@H is LEGO Shop at Home. A mail order LEGO retailer(?). They do not have a web site. -Rob. Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.service)

  Re: S@H?

(...) That's the canonical abbreviation for "LEGO Shop At HOme," a mail-order service that LEGO provides in Canada and the US. They send out quarterly catalogs (at least in the US), and offer sets and parts packs that aren't available in retail (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.service)