 General / 11461
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
I agree. LEGO definitely doesn't need our support, because otherwise they
would've taken us much more seriously.
I mean, c'mon, TLC can find LUGNET easily - it's probably the second that
comes up in -any- search motor, after themselves, but obviously, they don't
care. So why should we take in account what they might or might not think,
when, I'm pretty sure, they don't think anything, because they haven't even
considered reading LUGNET?

I don't know quite why but I'm reminded of the film 'Misery'..

Richard