 General / 11457
11456  |  11458
Subject:
But it happened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:58:30 GMT

The sad thing is, friendships are gonna be strained to breaking point with
this 2000 catalogue thing, its gonna keep going back and forth with decent,
non cuss included debate (I'd hate to see the email thats flying about) the
populace is gonna start looting, martial law will be declared, the army will
move in, new evidence of alien conspiracies will surface, the Holy grail will
be found and far far away in a galaxy far from ours a Jedi Minifig will
scratch Force-Gulp™ his Sarlacc Brew, belch ponderously and smile to
himself......erm......I seem to be rambling.....what am I talking
about......oh yeah, I remember, we can all keep arguing like and Australian
parliment sitting if we like BUT IT HAPPENED and some nerdy scientist guy
proclaims to have invented some kind of time machine theres not alot we can
do, lets just get back to our Lego bricks shall we?