 General / 11436
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:33:35 GMT

Are you so convinced that it's such a horrible thing to post those scans?  I
threw them up a little while ago because I'm trying to make some die-hard
lego fans happy, and those tiny little pictures give us an adequate idea of
the lineup with no real specifics. :)

Does that make me a loser?

--

Paul Davidson