 General / 11401
Re: Battle Droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Richard Schuit wrote:

Wondering if there is any ideas yet on the number of battle droids to be
included with the 7155 Trade Fed. AAT or what minifigs will be included with
the 7184 Trade Fed. MTT?

I'm not sure--I have a scan of the early MTT unit "lifted" from • www.starwars.com
(it's so bad that it looks red and not brown) that has the door open and the
"trolley" out.  I'd guess it would be six or twelve.

As for the AAT, I'd guess two.

best

LFB

It *is* red.  That is a preproduction shot.

Jeff