 General / 11353
    Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend —Jonathan Little
   (...) The case with the SW last year was an odd one, though. A lot of stores had the classic stuff in for months but were afraid to put it out because Lucas had very strict rules governing when the episode 1 sets could be put out. If any one broke (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend —Julie Krenz
   (...) at (...) For what it's worth..last year on Dec. 12th I saw the new sets at TRU & Target. I bet this Sat. Dec 11th, we'll see some. Julie (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)