 General / 11303
  Whats the biggy?

I'm only new here so I might as well get a mouthful from some-one right off. I for one thought it was cool to see the new 2000 sets, I mean stuff is leaked all the time from all different sources, companies, ppl.........whats the biggy? Thanks Huw (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whats the biggy?

Well, it sucks for me because I missed them. If anyone wants to send me the pics, I won't try to stop them. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Richard (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)