 General / 1123
    Re: 3 more 1999 catalog pix... —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hate to be a downer, but unless the pic of the train set is just too small and blurry for me to make out details it looks suspiciously like what I would consider Train Jr. Anyone else blown it up or seen a better pic? (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 3 more 1999 catalog pix... —Paul Foster
   (...) Looks like town junior to me too, looks like studs in the door opening. Hey at least it has a normal roof. Looks like maybe all it needs is some car doors and maybe some fenders. At least it will be good for parts, except 14.25 is a bit much. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)