 General / 11178
  Re: Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)

(...) The most I've ever spent at one time is around 1700 US, actually. Although I found out that TRU gives you a discount if you spend over 1000... a whole 3% off! I hope you asked for it, Mike!!! (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)

(...) couple (...) at (...) I actually beat you in this category? I still don't believe it! (...) I actually got him to go 10% off, which wasn't much! Mike (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)

(...) I think the most I've ever spent on Lego in a night was about $1300 - but that was split between two Target stores. Probably scored well over $3,000 worth of retail priced sets that night. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)