 General / 11027
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 02:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Weeks wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain."

Is that from Harry Potter?  I know I've just recently read that but I'm
not sure of the source.

I don't know about Niven, but I'm quoting from "Harry Potter and the Chamber of
Secrets".  Mr. Weasley is giving advice to his daughter Ginny.

Steve