 General / 11001
    Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer —Mike Timm
   (...) firmly (...) Ahhh, this one is easy as long as it is a PLATE, not a tile. All you need is a 6+ length beam of any sort. connect beam to small plate, pull sideways. Done. Mike (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer —Dwayne Towell
   (...) The final, final answer: :-) Two 2x4 bricks in a duplo car. I still haven't figured out how to get them out, they just fit going in. The duplo tubes are quit tall (relatively) so produce quite a bit of friction. The top of the studs are a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer —Dave Schuler
     (...) I have no experience with Duplo, but I've had tremendous difficulty removing a 4x4 (or 4x6; I can't remember) from the inside of a Pirates rowboat. Dave! (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer —Tobias Möller
   This sounds impossible. Perhaps you can split the car in two and then remove the bricks and glue it all together :-) Seriously, the only thing that I can think of will make permanent damage to at least two lego bricks. You need a 2*2 brick and some (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)