 General / 10993
  Wanted: White 2x4s etc. for School Project

Hi everyone, If happen to have some decent white 2x4 bricks you could spare, my son could use them for his California Mission model of Mission San Jose (in Fremont) he is building for 4th grade history. We have used up all of ours (about 350), 240 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Wanted: White 2x4s etc. for School Project

(...) Mark, call me at 510-261-1476. I have some 2x4s and such for you. Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)