 General / 10930
    Re: Outlet Mall Locations? —James Brown
   (...) I've run into this at at LLC and LLW, and I'm fairly certain they aren't supposed to, but will. My experience seems to be very dependant on how nice the person on the other side of the glass is, and on how polite I'm being. Showing up towards (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Outlet Mall Locations? —Mike Walsh
    (...) nice (...) I did this at LEGOLAND-Windsor as well. I had to buy a ticket and as long as I returned to the ticket kiosk within 30 minutes the entire fee was refunded. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)