 General / 10925
    Missing website? —Ben Vaughan
   At one point, there was a site called: "Minifig Suns" at: (URL) it's gone. Anyone know who the author was (to my shame, I never found out) or if it has just moved somewhere? The images were all POV'd and were (IMHO) *very* nice designs. Any help (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Missing website? —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Aaah! Dang, that was a very good site, too! Not only were there some very good models in the "Minifig Suns" area, but he had a very decent X-Wing model improvement as well! I hope he gets it back up again soon, 'cause he's very good. Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)