 General / 10887
10886  |  10888
Subject:
S@H rep's comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:29:12 GMT

I just place an order for all the service packs I wanted and could
afford right now.  This was due to the rumors of Lego being dumb enough
to discontinue service packs. The rep told me that I was lucky they had
all of the packs that I wanted.  She said many were either back ordered
or out of stock with no plans to get more.  The back ordered aspect
gives me hope that the scare is invalid and merely their semi-regular
switch around. I sure hope that is all it is.  I want to get about 90
more 5217s in the spring.  Knock Knock TLG (TLC whatever)

For the curious I ordered:

10 #5217 Black plates
10 #5133 Town Acc.
10 #5313 Space Port Acc.
05 #5386 Antennas
05 #5316 Trans Acc.
02 #6420 Mail Carrier

Total 157.50 US$

--
-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity